The Serene Innovations CentralAlert™ CA-DX Doorbell/Door Knock Sensor works with your existing door chime or intercom door announcer to signal the CentralAlert CA360 unit when someone is at your door. CentralAlert CA360 not include. Requires compatible receiver.
The wireless Doorbell/Door Knock and Door Chime Sensor is part of the CentralAlert Notification System by Serene Innovations. Simply install the CA-DX sensor on the existing door chime or intercom door announcer for vibration detection. When someone rings your doorbell, the CA-DX sensor unit detects the vibration and sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 clock/receiver unit. (An electrical signal from your doorbell activates the CA-DX). Alternatively, the CA-DX sensor can be attached to the inside surface of your door to detect door knocks. The CA-DX has a 2.5mm jack for optional direct connection to an existing doorbell/door chime (no cord included).
To see how to register ("learn") the CA-DX doorbell/door knock sensor with the CA-360 clock/receiver, see the video below:
- Detects vibrations of existing doorbell, door chimes, door intercom announcer or knocking and sends a signal to the CA360 unit
- Easy to install with adjustable sensitivity to avoid false alarms
- 2.5mm jack for optional connection to existing doorbell/door chime (cord not included)
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a compatible receiver (CentralAlert CA360).
[Click for user manual]
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Signaler Type||Doorbell, Door Knock|
|Signaler Alert Type||None built-in|