The CA-BX Baby Cry Sensor sends to the CentralAlert receiver to notify you when your baby cries, with a 3-position sensitivity slide switch for optimal settings. Requires a receiver sold separately. For optimum operation, the CA-BX should be placed within 2-5 feet of your baby.
The wireless Baby Cry Sensor is part of the CentralAlert Notification System by Serene Innovations. It sends to the CentralAlert receiver to notify you when your baby cries.
Place the unit with the microphone pointing towards the baby, about 2-5 feet away. Any loud baby sounds longer than 1.5 seconds will trigger the CA-BX sensor to send a wireless signal to all CentralAlert units. It monitors the baby sound in real time, stopping when the baby stops making noise. A 3-position sensitivity slide switch lets you set it to the optimal setting.
To see how to register ("learn") the CA-BX baby cry sensor with the CA-360 clock/receiver, see the video below:
- Activates after loud baby crying of at least 1.5 seconds
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity to detect even the softest sound
- 2.4GHz Smart-Code technology
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Supports up to 3 CA-BX baby cry sensors
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a compatible receiver.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Signaler Type||Baby Cry|
|Signaler Alert Type||None built-in|