- Belt model electronic stethoscope for ITE (in-the-ear) hearing aids is powered by a single AAA battery.
- Uses include pediatrics or neonatology and general clinic.
- USB-style side output jack for headphones or connecting cables to a PC.
- Stainless steel diaphragm produces 50% greater sound sensitivity, a more comfortable feel, and allows listener to use split-finger technique.
- Includes pediatric diaphragm, plastic adult diaphragm, pediatric and infant bells, and ear tips.
- Headphone available separately.
From a faint click to an uncommon S3, the Cardionics E-Scope stethoscope for ITE hearing aids will help you isolate these varying disorders and empower you like never before. With 64 gain positions, frequency selector, and extraneous noise filtering, heart sounds never sounded so clear. Uses include for pediatrics or neonatology and general clinical use.
This model includes a specialist diaphragm machined from high-grade stainless steel that provides a superior frequency input (by 50%) which improves sound sensitivity and have a heaver feel and less likelihood of outside noise.
- Designed for use with ITE hearing aids
- The E-Scope is designed to remain at the same volume setting each time you power on and has 64 possible volume positions with the maximum output of 125 dB, un-distorted
- Specialist Adult Diaphragm: stainless-steel diaphragm produces 50% greater sound sensitivity, a more comfortable feel, and allows listener to use the split-finger technique
- Frequency control for heart sounds (45-900Hz) and breath sounds (50-2000Hz) allows the listener to concentrate on a specific frequency range
- "Sounds output" for recording, attaching headphones or stethoscopes, connecting to a PDA or PC computer to display, record and playback sounds. Heart sounds displayed as a phonocardiogram; breath sounds displayed as a phonopneumogram. 1/8" male mono output jack.
- USB-style side output jack for accessories including headphones for a second listener or connecting cables to a PC for recording purposes in electronic medical records and telemedicine
- Includes a pediatric diaphragm, plastic adult diaphragm, pediatric and infant bells, and your choice of ear tips
- Uses standard AAA battery
- Automatic shutoff after conserve battery power
- Includes stethoscope with specialist diaphragm, extra ear tips, carrying case
|Warranty||One year warranty|