The HD-60 is the first amplified phone to offer High-Definition Sound Technology for un-matched voice clarity, making every word vividly sharp, clear and easy to understand, all virtually without any distortion, echo or squealing. It also offers “off-hook” warnings to alert you that you’ve not reset the handset properly and thus unknowingly blocking all incoming calls.
It also features the advanced Digital Tone Settings that allow you to selectively amplify and enhance the speech frequencies that you can’t hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible and easy to understand again.
The HD-60 amplifies the incoming sound up to 600 times louder -- it is ideal for people with moderate to severe hearing loss and for those who have tried but are not satisfied with other ordinary amplified phones.
- High-Definition Sound Technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 600 times (up to 50dB)
- Tone control
- Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones
- Boost override
- Automatic “off-hook” audible and visual warnings to alert improper hang-up, preventing accidental blocking of incoming calls
- Large and brightly backlit keypad for easy viewing
- 12 one-touch programmable memory buttons
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- 95+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls
- Battery back up (4AA batteries not included) for power outages
- 3.5 mm neckloop jack
- Hearing aid compatible
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for severe hearing loss. If you have decided to stop using the phone because it is too hard to hear, or are only able to hear certain voices, this is the phone for you.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||No|
|Caller ID Talking||No|
|Telephone Answering Machine||No|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|