Priced too Low to Advertise! Please see details about the real price>
At just over a pound the Zephyr is the perfect solution for keeping your hearing aids clean and dry while traveling almost anywhere!
It accommodates up to two ear-level cochlear implant processors or 4 BTE hearing aids or one body-worn processor. A disposable Dry-Brik® desiccant is included with each Zephyr that lasts up to two months.
Dry & Store's Zephyr hearing aid dryer has a small size that makes it great for taking on the road, but it's still big on performance for keeping hearing aids clean and moisture-free.
- Positive-latching hinged lid with a drying compartment that will accommodate all types of hearing instruments, including cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both ear-level and body-worn)
- Lightweight and portable for travel
- Fully automatic, microprocessor controlled circuitry shuts off after 8 hrs
- Quiet fan gently circulates warm, dry, temperature-controlled air
- Batteries do not have to be removed from hearing aids before Zephyr use
- Weight: 1 lb, 4 oz
- Dimensions: 3.6" wide x 5.9" deep x 2.8" high
- Drying Compartment: (Single tray) 3.2" x 2.6" x 1"
Watch video comparing Dry & Store models Global II and Zephyr (captioned)
|Warranty||Two year warranty|
|Brand||Dry & Store|
|Product Type||Hearing Aid Accessory|