- Extra loud 50dB amplification with tone control & boost button.
- 15dB amplification for outgoing speech.
- Slows pace of speaker’s voice or messages on answering machine.
- Ability to pair with Bluetooth-enabled cell phone.
You expect “loud and "clear" from most amplified phones, but Clarity has added new features to the XLC8; not only does the 50dB make your calls much easier to hear, it amplifies your voice up to 15dB also. With a speakerphone in the base and handset, you can talk hands-free. With the push of a button you can slow down the voice messages on the answering machine and the pace of the caller's speech in real-time. The XLC8 can link up to your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, so you'll be able to reap those benefits on your calls too.
- Amplification, boost button and tone control
- Amplification of outgoing voice
- Ability to slow down caller’s speech
- Extra-loud speakerphone in handset & base
- Answering machine with ability to slow down pace of message.
- Talking Caller ID and talking illuminated dial pad
- Call blocker/Call screening to block & screen unwanted phone calls.
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant for interference free conversations
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm), ex. Neckloop
- Can be expanded up to four handsets (see Accessories tab)
- Dual power battery backup
- Wall mountable
- One-year warranty
|Mfg part #||59865|
|Battery operated?||Yes (batteries required)|
|Battery details||(6) AAA NiMH|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Corded / Cordless||Cordless|
|Degree(s) of Hearing Loss
|Caller ID Screen||Yes|
|Talking Caller ID||Yes|
|Outgoing speech amplification||Yes|