Full color electronic magnifier with three viewing modes, similar to the MonoMouse-RM, above. The first mode is regular full color the same as the ColorMouse. The text appears on the screen just how it appears on the printed material, apart from of course being magnified. The second mode changes all black or dark colored text to be pure white, while the white background becomes pure black. The third mode makes the text pure black on a pure white background.
The Bierley ColorMouse-RM is ideal for reading or looking at magazines, maps, prescription bottles, food labels, stamps, photos, and much more. Simply plug the ColorMouse-RM into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button, the magnifier is ready to be used and your television becomes a powerful low vision aid. Operation couldn't be easier because you just press your remote control "Video" button and when you have finished reading, switch back to your favorite channel. The RM (Reverse Mode) function makes it easier on the eyes for those people with acute light sensitivity.
- Compatible with any TV using RCA video input
- See anything in true full color
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- High contrast negative image
- (pure white text on black background)
- High contrast positive image
- (pure black text on white background)
- Approximately 14x magnification on a regular 20" TV (28x on a 40" TV)
- RCA connection
- 6 feet of easy store cable
- Durable, CE approved, built to last
How it works
1. Simply plug the ColorMouse-RM into any regular television RCA video input, connect the power and press the large blue button.
2. Switch your television to the 'video' input channel and you will immediately see a magnified image.
3. Hold the ColorMouse-RM in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.
That's it. Enjoy reading.