The Clarity® AltoPlus™ amplified phone from Clarity lets individuals with hearing loss stay connected with friends and family. The Alto phone series is the first on the market with TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss. The Clarity AltoPlus amplifies caller's voices up to 53dB, and features Caller ID and a talking keypad for mild to severe hearing loss.
The Clarity® AltoPlus™ Amplified Telephone makes calls easier for people with hearing loss or low vision, with up to 53dB amplification and Caller ID and talking keypad.
Customer support is simplified with ClarityLogic™ in the AltoPlus - a Clarity® representative will be able to remotely evaluate your phone, and even adjust your settings for you!
- ClarityLogic™ for customer care and remote diagnostics
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Up to 53dB amplification
- Boost override: when on, enables amplification for all users
- Ergonomically designed tone and volume control for all users, including people with arthritis
- Loud 100dB ringer with visual indicator
- Outgoing speech amplification of 15dB
- 4" backlit screen with large font
- Caller ID
- Talking keypad with Clarity Voice Assist
- 3 one-touch memory buttons
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Jack for optional bed shaker (not included)
- 4 AA batteries for backup (not included)
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 8" x 4.4"
- Outgoing Speech Amplification (OSA) makes your voice louder for the other caller
- TIA1083 hearing aid compatible
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||Yes|
|Telephone Answering Machine||No|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|
|Vibrating Alert||Yes, shaker not included|