Directional stereo microphones in the Bilsom® Impact™ 707 electronic noise protection over-the-head earmuff amplifies and enhances sound for more natural hearing while limiting it to a safe level, also allowing you to detect the direction of incoming sounds.
Amplify the sounds you want to hear while filtering harmful noise with this banded-style earmuff. Directional stereo microphones in the Bilsom® Impact™ electronic noise protection earmuff amplifies and enhances sound for more natural hearing while limiting it to a safe level, also allowing you to detect the direction of incoming sounds. Reduces noise by 23dB. The earmuff is ideal for individuals with hearing loss and those in noisy environments. It features automatic shut-off and an AUX signal input.
- NRR 23dB
- Ideal for individuals with hearing loss, individuals in noisy environments
- Sounds above the limit of 82dB are excluded; sounds below the limit are amplified
- Soft, comfortable and ventilated inner headband
- Adjustable headband
- Auto shut-off after 4 hours
- Stereo AUX signal input for connection to other sound sources with a 3.5mm jack
- 700 hour usage with 1.5V alkaline batteries (included)
- Directional microphones
- On/off switch/volume control
|Warranty||One year warranty|