Any table lamp becomes an alerting device once plugged into the Lamplighter. When the Lamplighter receives notification from any Legacy Series transmitter the table lamp flashes a unique pattern to help you distinguish between doorbells sounds weather alerts phone calls fire and carbon monoxide.
The circular receiver is placed on top of the table and the lamp is plugged into the square base which is placed under the table.
- Plug in any table lamp for flash notification
- Identifies specific Silent Call Legacy Series Transmitters with unique flash patterns and LED indicator lights
- Plugs into any standard 110-volt electrical outlet
- Alerts you if the lamp is disconnected or turned off
- 100ft range
- Phone jack for telephone/VP call notification
- Bed shaker jack (sold separately—see accessories)
- Battery backup (batteries included)
- Receiver diameter: 3.375"
- Base dimensions: 3" W x 3" H x 4.5" D
How Lamplighter works:
|Warranty||Five year warranty|
|Compatible Signaling System||Silent Call Legacy|
|Alert by||Visual (Lamp/Light/Strobe)|
|Signals to||Landline Phone/VP|
|Do I need another product to make this work?||Alerts to phone/VP calls. Purchase additional Silent Call Legacy transmitters to be alerted to more events.|
|Signaler Style||Desktop, Wired|
|Signaler Alert Type||Light|