Designed specifically for people with low vision, the Serene Innovations CL30 cordless phone with 40dB amplification features large buttons and talking Caller ID for ease of dialing.
Designed specifically for people with low vision, the Serene Innovations CL30 features large buttons and talking Caller ID for ease of dialing. The cordless handset lets you talk without being in one spot.
- Talking Caller ID/talking keypad
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 40dB
- Large and brightly backlit keys
- All keys "talk back" clearly in English or French to confirm the number pressed
- Eight one-touch speed dial buttons for easy calling
- One-touch emergency buttons
- Audible and visual indicators for voicemail and missed calls
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word sharp, clear and intelligible
- High performance speakerphone
- Bright visual ring flasher and super loud ringer (90+dB) on handset and base
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls
- Voicemail and missed call indicators
- Battery backup (batteries not included)
- Lanyard for cordless handset
- 2.5mm headset jack and 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Hearing aid compatible
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for mild to moderate hearing loss. If you have a hard time hearing the conversation and need some words repeated, but can still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.
[Click for user manual]
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||No|
|Caller ID Talking||Yes|
|Telephone Answering Machine||No|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|