Easily call friends and family with eight one-touch speed dial buttons and quickly get help in an emergency with a one-touch call-for-help button. Every word comes through loud, crisp and clear with 50dB of amplification and High-Definition Sound technology. Ideal for people with hearing loss, low vision or limited mobility.
- High-Definition Sound technology for unmatched clarity
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 50dB
- Digital Tone Control enhances voice, tone and pitch
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls
- High performance speakerphone in handset
- 95+dB super loud visual ringer on handset and base
- Talking Caller ID and Call Waiting
- Large, backlit talking dial pad
- Eight one-touch memory buttons/1 emergency button
- Voicemail and missed call indicators
- Expandable up to five handsets
- 2.5mm headset jack; 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Battery backup (batteries not included)
- Hearing aid compatible
- TIA-1083 compliant
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for severe hearing loss. If you have decided to stop using the phone because it is too hard to hear, or are only able to hear certain voices, this is the phone for you.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||No|
|Caller ID Talking||Yes|
|Telephone Answering Machine||No|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|