The Serene Innovations CL-60A is a user-friendly cordless telephone with an intuitive design featuring large backlit buttons, talking Caller ID and three one-touch memory buttons. Ideal for people with hearing loss, low vision or limited mobility.
This package includes an expansion handset, a user-friendly cordless telephone featuring a digital answering machine, large backlit buttons, talking Caller ID and three one-touch memory buttons.
- High-Definition Sound technology for unmatched clarity
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 50+dB
- Digital answering machine
- Selectable tone settings
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior performance range
- Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static
- High performance speakerphone
- Talk-back keypad
- Voice mail and missed call indicator
- Caller ID/Call Waiting with loud and clear voice enunciation of the caller's number
- One-touch emergency button and three one-touch memory buttons
- Add up to 2 additional handsets (sold separately) for a total of 3 (including base handset)
- Belt clip for easy carrying
- 2.5mm headset jack; 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Battery backup
- Hearing aid compatible
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for severe hearing loss. If you have decided to stop using the phone because it is too hard to hear, or are only able to hear certain voices, this is the phone for you.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||Yes|
|Caller ID Talking||Yes|
|Telephone Answering Machine||Yes|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|