This kit provides visual strobe as well as audible notification in the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide. It includes the Gentex GN-503FF combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with 2 sets of Form A/C relay contacts and a wall mount strobe.
This combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm is hard wired with battery backup for reliable notification in homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels, motels and other commercial properties. This is a photoelectric single station smoke alarm with electrochemical sensor carbon monoxide alarm. One year warranty. Five year limited warranty on CO sensor.
The wall mount remote strobe signaler connects to Gentex alarms with a 177 candela strobe that flashes 60 times per minute.
- 85dBA alarm horn at 10 feet
- 120VAC with 9V battery backup
- DUALINK® differentiating tones: T3 temporal smoke alarm, T4 temporal carbon monoxide alarm
- Two sets of Form A/ C relay contacts activate independently for smoke and CO events
- Relay contacts operate on battery backup
- Push button self test feature
- Push button functional test feature
- Non-latching (self restoring) alarm
- Low battery or missing battery indicator
- Meets state, federal, and ADA requirements
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Connect up to a maximum of 12 Gentex GN-503FF combination smoke/CO alarms
- 9V battery backup
- UL Listed (USA); CSFM listed
- GN-503FF combination alarm
- GEN-GXS120WW wall mount strobe
|Warranty||One and five year warranty|
|Product Type||Emergency Devices|