The Geemarc™ AmpliDECT350 has top quality sound for t-coil hearing aid users, bringing loud and clear sound with the calling features you want.
The AmpliDECT350 was developed specifically to have top quality sound for those with telecoil equipped hearing aids because of its new proprietary t-coil antenna technology. This cordless telephone brings you loud and clear sound while giving you the features you need for everyday calling.
- DECT 6.0
- 40dB of amplification
- Adjustable receiving tone control up to 10dB (treble, standard, base)
- Adjustable ringing volume in handset and 10 melodies
- Vibrating loud ringer with visual and tactile indicators
- Backlit buttons
- Backlit display with large display text size
- Call Waiting/Caller ID
- 50 name and number phonebook (12 characters, 20 digits)
- 4 one-touch memory buttons
- Choice of 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian, Polish
- Redial for last 10 outgoing calls
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Uses 3 NiMH batteries (included)
- Expandable up to 5 handsets and 4 bases
- Outdoor range: 300 meters, Indoor range: 50 meters
- Hearing aid compatible
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for mild to moderate hearing loss. If you have a hard time hearing the conversation and need some words repeated, but can still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.
[Click for user manual]
|Warranty||One year warranty|
|Caller ID Screen||Yes|
|Caller ID Talking||No|
|Telephone Answering Machine||No|
|Telephone Big Buttons||Yes|