The Eko CORE attachment connects to (and digitizes) the analog stethoscope you already own (Stethoscope not included). The Eko CORE attachment wirelessly pairs to the free Eko mobile app for recording, visualization, sharing, and annotation of sounds.
- Securely share patient heart sounds for a second opinion, or save in digital health record
- Switch between digital and analog modes with a press of a button
- 40x sound amplification with 7 volume levels
- Digital (on) and Analog (off) modes
- High-impact ABS Plastic—does not contain natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Battery recharges in 9 hours for 21 days of normal use
- Bluetooth LE wireless connection
- Free iOS and Android app for use on phone, tablet or computer
- HIPAA compliant, FDA cleared and CE marked
- The Eko CORE is designed and tested to work with the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV / III / II, 3M Littmann Master Cardiology, 3M Littmann Classic II S.E, 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric, 3M Littmann Classic II Infant, 3M Littmann Select, WelchAllyn Harvey Elite, Harvey DLX Double-Head, Harvey DLX Triple-Head, ADC 601 lines of analog stethoscopes, Littmann Cardiology III, Littmann Master Cardiology, Littmann Classic II Pediatric, Littmann Classic II Infant, Littmann Classic II S.E., Littmann Select, Littmann Classic III, Littmann Cardiology IV, Welch Allyn Harvey Elite, Harvey DLX Double-Head, Harvey DLX Triple-Head, MDF One Stainless Steel Premium Dual Head Stethoscope, MDF ProCardial C3 Cardiology Titanium Dual Head Stethoscope, MDF One Epoch Titanium Stethoscope, and ADC Adscope 603. The Eko CORE will work with many other stethoscope brands and models, but no performance guarantees are claimed using other models or brands. NOTE: CORE is not compatible with any digital stethoscopes.
|Warranty||One year warranty|
|What's in the Box||CORE attachment, Micro USB charging cable and USB Power Adapter|