Hear real clear using Clarity’s DCP* digital amplification on the XLC4™ cordless phone. Boosts incoming sound up to 48 decibels and includes four (4) tone settings. Extra loud speakerphone with outgoing speech increased up to 15 dB. Talking Caller ID with a high-contrast screen.
The XLC4 cordless phone has ideal solutions for severe hearing loss, low speech and limited mobility by being real clear and real simple. Features amplification up to 48 decibels, four tone settings and an extra loud, flashing ringer. The convenient, talking Caller ID has a high contrast and large font screen which assists individuals with low vision and the loud speakerphone also benefits those with limited mobility.
- 48+dB amplification of incoming sounds
- Four tone settings for a customized listening experience
- 15dB outgoing speech amplification for others to better hear you
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone
- Very loud, flashing ringer (up to 95dB) with adjustable tones and voicemail indicator
- Boost override
- 2.5mm or 3.5mm jacks for direct connect to assistive listening devices or headset
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- 50 speed dial numbers
- Expandable up to three extra handsets
- Caller ID font in English, Spanish and French. Talking Caller ID in English or French.
- Dual power battery backup (backup batteries included)
- DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication
- One Year Warranty
|Warranty||One year warranty|