The 7010BSL is a hard wired photoelectric T3 smoke alarm with battery backup and strobe light designed to meet ADA requirements where a smoke alarm with integrated 177 candela strobe light are specified.
The BRK 7010BSL is a hard-wired photoelectric smoke alarm with integrated strobe light and battery backup. Battery backup will not power the strobe light. Hard-wired alarms must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Alarm latch visually identifies initiating alarm even after alarm condition is over
- Low battery latch visually identifies which unit is in low battery condition
- T3 alarm sound pattern (3 beeps, pause, strobe light flashes constant approximately 1 flash per second)
- Smart Strobe works with BRK smoke and CO alarms with separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke/heat or CO dangers
- 177 Candela Xenon strobe light
- 1Hz flash rate: 60 flashes per minute
- Silence button test/silence
- Dimensions: 5.25" L x 4.13" W x 5.44" H
- Battery backup uses 2 AAA batteries (batteries included - will not power the strobe light during power outages)
- Smart Interconnect enables the 7010BSL to be interconnected with up to 18 BRK alarms, of which 12 can be smoke alarms
- Two silence features temporarily silences low battery chirp for up to 8 hours or silence an unwanted alarm for several minutes
- Meets ADA requirements
|Warranty||Ten year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Emergency Devices|